Now that you have reached this point, I will guide you, step-by-step, on what you have to do. Let’s go!
- First, you need to divide the class into your cooperative groups.
- Then, you will have to make a list of possible things you can tell the owner of a theatre that you don’t like.
- After this, you will have to write a letter to the owner of the theatre asking him to improve the theatre and telling him what he has to do.
- Now, it gets tricky. You will have to find information about the cinema and the films in order to make a presentation for the rest of the class, but don’t worry… it will be perfect for sure!
- After having all the information and the letter written, it is time for you to start making the mural. Make it as nice as possible with all the information you have and decorate it with images from films you like!
- For the mural you will need a big cardboard (A3 or A2 format), printed images, colour pencils, and pencils.
- At the end, you will present to your classmates your mural with a little oral presentation.
The resources you will need are: 1 Cardboard (A3 or A2), a computer, colour pencils, pencils and paper.
You can check out some of this links for you to find information:
Now, it is time for you to know the Assessment, click on it!